Monday, January 14, 2013

Services Tailored to Meet YOUR Needs

 
 
"As a property owner of rental properties myself, I understand the many needs of a landlord and the issues that tenants often encounter or cause. My experience with my own rental properties gives me an accurate perception of what having this investment means to you and your financial report card. 

I recommend asking your potential property management company or manager if they own any rental or investment properties themselves, so you know how well versed they are in handling your property. You wouldn't get your hair cut by someone who has never cut any one's hair before. Or would you?

From the steps from:
 
 preparing the property for marketing
 
to
 
monthly invoicing
 
or
 
monthly rents received
 
 we strive to follow procedures that ensure accuracy and reliability  

We understand there is no 'cookie cutter' approach that works well, so we customize our owner agreements to facilitate your needs. If you're away in another country or just across town, we tailor our services to your specific situations and are dedicated to being accountable to you, our owner(s), for placing your trust in us.
 
I am happy to discuss the options, outline our services, and put it in writing. Please email me directly at: Marketing@attentive-pm.com.

Proudly serving the Southern Maryland, Northern Virginia and the Metropolitan area of Washington, DC."
 
~Michael Stroud, GRI
Licensed Property Manager
 Associate Broker

No comments:

Post a Comment